- Phone Number: +263773445316
- Street: 69 Baines Avenue
- City: Harare
- Province: Harare
- Country: Zimbabwe
- Listed: April 28, 2016 3:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Wonderful pamper pack to relieve the aches and dry skin and just spoil your feet which can be uncomfortable during and post pregnancy.
The pamper pack has a
1. Refreshing foot soak – leaves tired, sore feet feeling soothed, refreshed and revived. Infused with Tea Tree Oil it helps eliminate odour causing bacteria and Peppermint Oil to leave feet with a cooling sensation.
Directions for use: Pour generous amount into a bowl of warm water and soak feet for 5minutes.DRy with towel and follow with Pure feet Rough Skin Remover.
2.Rough skin remover – prevents build-up of hard skin, removes dead skin cells, soothes and softens skin to leave it looking healthy and moisturise. Contains Peppermint Oil to help eliminate odour causing bacteria and leaves feet feeling
Directions for use:Apply generous amount on feet, rub to remove unwanted hard skin. Rinse feet with lukewarm water.
3. Moisturising foot lotion – Soothing lotion to treat tired feet. It softens, moisturises and leaves feet feeling cool and rejuvenated. Contains Peppermint Oil for relaxing, soothing and refreshing plus for cooling effect.
Directions for use:Apply to clean dry feet, gently massaging until lotion is fully absorbed.
4.Intensive heel softening heel cream – Sofetns hard skin, restores dry cracked heels, moisturises tough dry skin leaving them softer, moisturised and rejuvenated. Peppermint Oil for soothing, hygiene, cooling and combating ordours.
Directions for use:Apply to clean dry feet gently massaging feet especially the heels.
5.Menthol foot powder – For refreshing and cooling tired, sore feet from the menthol which is hygienic and helps dry feet for all-day freshness.
Directions for use:Dust the powder liberally on clean dry feet, especially between the toes, dust on socks, hoisery, inside shoes for added protection.